BACK AGAIN FOR 2023..
Dorset Sunflower Trail
Photo Competition 📷
WIN A BUNDLE OF DORSET GOODIES WORTH OVER £1000
Enter your favourite photograph from your visit to The Dorset Sunflower Trail 2023 using the form below to be in with the chance!
We will be donating £2 for every entry to The Dorset Sunflower Trail’s chosen charity. (The Special Care Baby Unit in Dorset County Hospital)
Once The Dorset Sunflower Trail event has ended we will judge all of the photographs entered and chose our 3 main winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place). There will also be 20 runners up prizes for highly commended photographs.
There is over £6000 worth of prizes and 23 prizes chances to win!
So what are you waiting for?
Just fill in your details below and upload your photograph to apply.. and good luck!🤞
The photograph must have been taken by yourself, from your visit to The Dorset Sunflower Trail 2023.
Only one entry per family please!
Duplicate entries will not be counted.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT.
You may be contacted by Seven Springs Studios in regards to your application. We will never share your info.
Some of our fantastic prizes from Dorset businesses up for grabs:
- Seven Springs Studios – 1 x £640 Photography Experience: 1 Hour Portrait Session of your choice (from Family, Baby or Pet) with a 12×16” Canvas from the session AND 2 x £245 Photography Experiences: 1 Hour Portrait Session of your choice (from Family, Baby or Pet) and £100 Credit towards anything.
- Suething Hands – £50 Baby massage course
- HubBox Dorchester – Voucher
- Boo’s Toy Shop, Poundbury – £10 Voucher
- Echotown Studio, Dorchester
- Saving Grace Business Support – Two bottles of wine worth £20
- Firehouse Pizza – 4 x Pizzas, worth £50
- The Duchess of Cornwall Inn, Poundbury – £20 Voucher
- Fordington Gin – Hamper worth £20
- Mellulah Therapy and & Yoga – £75 Voucher
- Cherry Tree Preserves – 2 x Classic Afternoon Tea Gift Box for Two worth £59
- Abbotsbury Swannery – A Family ticket to Abbotsbury Swannery or Gardens worth £38.50
- St Tropez Restaurant, Poole – Voucher
- The Nothe Fort, Weymouth – Family Day Ticket worth £24.50
- Thomas J William, Dorchester – Head and Shoulder Massage worth £28
- Palm House Cafe, Weymouth – Cream Tea for Two, Worth £8
- Runners up prizes: Each worth £245: A Complimentary 1hour Photography Session at Seven Springs Studios with £100 credit towards our speciality products; Bespoke Framed Wall Portraits and Heirloom Photo Albums