Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must pay a £25 deposit to confirm their shoot. This does not apply if you have paid the full session fee of £50 (family) or £125 (makeover / boudoir)
- The deposit is refundable after the viewing session, only on the proviso you have attended the original shoot date and the original viewing appointment.
- You will lose the deposit and any offer if you fail to honour the shoot or viewing appointment.(48 hours notice must be given to enable rebooking)
- All customers must view their photos no later then 28 days after the shoot. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the deposit and offer and all images will be removed from our computers.
- All goods remain the property of seven springs studios until they are paid for in full
- Orders must be collected from the studio (by appointment only) or by paying for postage
- Only 1 voucher can be used per year per family/makeover
- Family print entitlements must be at least 2 generations. Other photos can be purchased.
- Full payment must be made within 60 days from placing order. Failure to do so may result in loss of any deposits made.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and wales.