New Born Baby Photography
New Born Baby Photography Dorchester
New Born Baby Photography Dorchester. What better way to celebrate the birth of your new baby than to capture those precious first few days in camera. The first fourteen days are a very special time for mum and baby and its also the time when baby sleeps a lot. Its the perfect time to capture the artistic mood shots that are so beautiful. The shoot takes place in our comfortable warm photographic studio in Charminster. We have comfortable sofas and soft music to make a soothing environment for mum and baby we are of course breast feeding friendly and there are plenty of cups of tea (normal and herbal/fruit) available and bottle warming facilities if needed. There is no rush at all, we work with mum and baby to get very relaxed or sleeping baby shots. We have baskets blankets and other props but love it when parents have their own ideas so we can personalise the shoot to you and your new families taste. If you don’t have any particular ideas then Andy the photographer will suggest ideas to you and create some beautiful images for you to cherish forever. We have a great range of packages from digital to beautiful wall portraits for you to choose from after your shoot.
We currently have a special offer which is only £65, That includes the one to three hour photo shoot ( it can take that long depends on baby ) PLUS 10 Announcement cards printed with your favourite picture from the shoot.
Here are a few reason why many happy families have used Seven Springs Studios for their New Born Baby Photography
- No rush at all to get the shots we get mum and baby used to the studio have a cup of tea and talk before we do anything .
- Dads and other family members are welcome, we quite often do shots of mum dad and baby together as well.
- Unlimited easy free parking directly at the studio door.
- Warm comfortable studio, with soft music and low comfortable lighting for mum and baby
- Breast feeding friendly, but we also have bottle warming facilities.
- No worries about nappy changing and accidents that can very often happen when nappy comes off !!
- All fabrics and props and fully washable 🙂
- We are used to babies and know that anything can happen so we use the boy scout motto ‘Be prepared” :))
- Over two hundred 5 Star Facebook reviews written by happy customers.
- Award winning highly experienced and relaxed photographer with over twenty five years experience. Who is also a dad of two.